My husband and I came here on our trip for our 15 year anniversary, the lodge is gorgeous, the staff are great and the cabins are extremely quaint,we stayed in the lodge room, which was very reasonably priced. My husband loved the beer that is made on site, we ate dinner & breakfast here & it was great too. We hiked to near by Moxie Falls, which is breath taking, there is white water rafting, but we did not partake, due to cooler weather. The are no tv's in the room, but I think you can request them, but it did not bother us as we were there for our anniversary. Well worth you time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Outdoors is a year-round adventure resort located in The Forks, Maine, only four hours from Boston. The company pioneered Maine whitewater rafting on the Kennebec, Penobscot, and Dead Rivers. Groups, families, and individuals enjoy affordable, fantastic adventure getaways. Relax at the big main lodge, onsite microbrewery, full service restaurant, 28 trailside and lakeside cabins and cottages year-round. Enjoy whitewater rafting, hiking, fishing, ATV trails, team building retreats, university programs, camping, snowmobile rentals and tours, and direct access to miles of trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Outdoors Hotel The Forks
- Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort The Forks, Maine