Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
It was amazing! !,

Three rivers is the best. It was my first time rafting and I absolutely loved it. Our guide was... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2018
pkoeba874706
Worth the trip!

Although it’s a haul to get up there. This trip was my favorite of the year thus far. The crew was... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
zmorrill65
Enfield, New Hampshire
via mobile

All reviews kennebec river rafting trip overnight trip white water rafting awesome weekend safe trip wet suits smaller group an awesome experience this past weekend dead river bar and grill steak super fun bachelor party the entire trip bucket list
Reviewed September 29, 2015

Camping and rafting. Great people. Went out of their way to be helpful. Including letting us use their personal vehicles. Rafting was great. First time for my family. Loved it. Great guide. Bar and campground was nice. Only thing that wasn't great was the garage in the woods around the campground. Looked like collage students that were too lazy to put the garage in the trash cans.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015

We first found Three Rivers this summer when we were looking for a great trip for our senior high youth group (I work at a church, as the youth minister). We typically take our youth on a two-week camping/canoeing trip on the Allagash Wilderness Waterway, and for a whole host of reasons, it didn't work this year -- but we wanted a great trip that would get them outside, in the beauty of creation, and being active and working together. We got in touch with Three Rivers, and they helped us put together an incredible two-day overnight trip for our group, with a day of kayaking and a day of rafting, both on whitewater. We also were able to camp at the campground before and after our adventures, stretching out the experience over 5 days and really giving us what we had hoped for -- and then some! Since that experience, one of the advisors who works with the group has been back twice with friends, and we all (the youth advisors) just went this weekend for the 8000K release (and some of us snuck in a Friday rafting adventure, too!) -- WE LOVE IT! We literally cannot stop coming back to Three Rivers, and we are already thinking about and planning our next adventure to The Forks. The staff is incredible, the guides are amazing and professional and fun and experienced, the food is delicious, and there is a wide variety of places to stay (we just stayed in cabins by the river this most recent time, and it was perfect!). I cannot say enough good things about Three Rivers -- and I am sitting in my office, right now, daydreaming about how soon I can get back on the river with them! Thanks, Three Rivers, for the BEST experience!

Date of experience: September 2015
April G, Manager at Three Rivers Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2015

Hi Julie! Sounds like you and your fellow rafters are hooked! It happens to some people and some of those eventually go on to do guide training too!

We appreciate your review and your excitement about the sport of rafting. We hope to see you again soon for another adventure and more Serious Fun!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

Very helpful and experienced guides providing a fun 1/2 day whitewater experience with level 4 rapids. Delicious steak dinner afterwards with slideshow of day's activity.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed September 12, 2015

I paddled the Penobscot River with my older brother and cousins in a Three Rivers Raft and we had a blast. The trip was organized to the nines, from the time we arrived at the base camp, to the fire side meal half way down the river, to the awesome photo/video review after our trip. Our trip was memorable and tons of fun. Great job to the team leading us on this fun day.

I have two young boys 10 & 7 and a wife that loves the big city life (shopping, shows & people), I convinced them to take a trip to The Forks and we chose Three Rivers White water to guide us. We each had a ducky raft, and our boys were smiling from the time we put in until we took out, we saw a bald eagle in a nest. My kids loved this trip and my wife said, "Best Vacation Ever", Thanks to the team at Three Rivers for teaching my boys how to paddle and for feeding us all a tasty meal at the Boatmans Bar & Grill.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Karl K

Thank you for your review, Karl! We love to hear feedback from travelers like you and I think your experience illustrates how truly transformative an outdoor adventure like rafting can be! We are also a big fan of getting kids out on the water and in the outdoors so we appreciate you sharing the adventure with your boys. We hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2015

We stayed on site of the camp grounds. Stayed in a cabin close to a stream! So peaceful! Need to bring your own shampoo, soap, etc. But they suppy linens and towels. Had a lot of room ours had a loft our son enjoyed.

The Rafting trip was a blast!! It was rated a #4 and was very exciting!.. The guides were great and you felt very safe! Highly recommend it.

Date of experience: July 2015