“Lovely ambiente”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

We went for a great dinner to Veggia and were really happy. We sat outside and enjoyed the sunset, as well as great food and wine. I can obly recommend..good value for money. It is not THE best food in Cervo, but still great!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (141)

Reviewed September 23, 2018

This restaurant can't boast the views on offer at some others in town, but the food we enjoyed for lunch was memorable - very fresh, very local dishes and served with pride. There are a few open-air tables outside and a bigger garden area for high season.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank John F
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten several times and each meal was so delicious. I strongly recommend it! Best tiramisu ever!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Me and my wife we back like every year, good food, nice service and price. Spaghetti alle Vongole Buonissimi!!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank klaus V
Reviewed August 6, 2016

As always when we arrived in Cervo, we go there for dinner.
For us is the best location and food.
My children ordered a pizza good as always and me and my wife ordered Spaghetti allo Scoglio and Trofie al Pesto.
The Spaghetti was perfect "al dente" , very big portion and full of fish and flavour.
The Trofie al pesto also was very nice.
I really reccomend it to everyone!!
See you next year!