After an anding experience 2 years ago, I decided to go back with 8 friends, but what a disappointment :-( They were expensive and seem to be even more than before. The quality price doesn't reflect such a steep price for the reasons:
- The sauce aigre-douce on the fish was definitely something from a bottle from the Chinese store. I can do that at home too in that case!!!
- The beef tartare was the worst tartare I have ever had. I understand that it's not made like a French or British tartar with the egg yolk and the condiments, but rather like the "Battuta al coltello di fassone piemontese" but still...it was disgusting really! I love battuta but this was just plain meat with very little oil on it and zero spices or anything to bring flavour.
- The Capon macro was OK but I had way better and for less than 18 euros! It was made in a big dish and then cut into pieces. A good restaurant would make it more like a nice tower and specially for this price!
- When someone orders a starter with Zucchini trombette, you should tell them that the main course they ordered also comes with Zucchini trombette, specially when it doesn't say what the side dish is with the main course on the menu. What a lack of professionalism!!!
- Service was...just friendly. A smile doesn't cost much!
It went from 5* to barely 3* for me! What a shame :-(
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.