“Happy hour!”

Scaramanga's
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We had actually booked to go to Sambuca's in blyth but when we arrived they mixed up the table and we had really bad service so whilst in the restaurant I contacted scaramangas on facebook, they replied instantly so we left Sambuca's (and have never gone back) and travelled to scaramangas. Their service is excellent, they are always welcoming and friendly their special early evening menu has a much better choice. The food was well presented - this is now my go to restaurant whenever we have friends visiting, family staying... It's scaramangas from now on...

2  Thank Ash D

Reviewed May 6, 2013

A lovely little restaurant with good food, nice decor and good service. The lunch time and early bird specials cannot be beaten for value and the homemade cakes are lovely. A real credit to the area - try it!

4  Thank PsychGrad
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Have been to Scaramanga's a few times now and I must admit I am always happy every time I leave. The staff are very friendly and the food is always very well-cooked, they do beautiful cuisine including Tapas selections. They do a lovely variety of desserts, I had the Marsbar cheesecake and it arrived looking very elaborate, and it tasted even better! Great atmosphere and well-decorated, definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank ElleayX
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited Scaramanga's recently for the first time in a number of years. I wasnt looking forward to the meal as i had been dissapointed on previous visits. Eleven adults were gathered together to celebrate a 50th Wedding Anniversary. I have to say; we had a fabulous night, on our arrival we were welcomed into the bar area then escorted to our table. We were given lots of time to chat amongst ourselves before the staff came to take our order. There was a good selection of starters and the main courses were Italian; Spanish & Greek with a number of Chefs Specials. Every one of us enjoyed our food (and each others). Nothing was a bother for the staff, and they were friendly without being intrusive. We all agreed it was a lovely night and we will be going again soon.

2  Thank TimeTravellersWife00
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Lovely friendly place, good price for happy hour, chef and staff very accommidating,enjoyable environment

1  Thank Tracey1510