“Another big order shortage”
Review of Tasty Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tasty Wok
Ranked #51 of 76 Restaurants in Blyth
Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

Went to my daughter's for an evening Chinese meal. Initially no problem having to wait an hour for delivery even though it took nearly hour and a half to arrive. For the 2nd time within a month there was a dish missing. Despite ringing to complain they said it would be delivered within 10 minutes. 1 hour later still didn't arrive so had to drive to collect. No excuses for these errors when you are paying £60 a time.
I use this takeaway myself virtually every week but I go to collect and even this has not been without problem with the wrong food being supplied.
They desperately need to have a system in place to ensure the correct food is supplied as ordered.check it off.
If you mess it up for goodness sake be apologetic and give a refund. Good service should be their priority.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank bill s

Reviewed September 28, 2018

I have used and enjoyed the food here for years however tonight was the worst experience ever there. Food ordered at 7.30. at 8.30 I called and asked when would I receive my delivery. I was told the driver was out and I would receive it by 8.45. At 9pm it eventually arrived and the delivery driver told be he and two other drivers had been sitting around and had not been busy.
When I opened the food the curry was solid, as in it was cold and had thickened up and was not a sauce as it is when hot. The rest of the food while not cold was certainly not hot.
When I called back to say I was not happy the Chinese guy on the phone simply argued with me instead of trying to rectify the problems.
Such a shame as I used to use them often and now will not, not because of the timw wait, as annoying as it was, but because of the attitude when I told them the food was not hot and the delivery driver had told be they had not been busy.

Ha they said sorry we missed the order, or I am sorry it was cold we will rectify it on your next order it would have been different but there was no need to the attitude tonight.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

The girl on the counter provides a good and friendly service. Couple this with the variety and quality of food supplied this is a very good chinese take way. Worth travelling to as we live 4 miles away.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 13, 2018

The usual massive selection of foods for a chinese take away but never a complaint about the quality or quantity however the recent price increase of around 8 to 10% was a bit steep. With inflation significantly less than that feel they have over done it.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Whether you want to collect or have it delivered the Tasty Wok provides good quality food at a sensible price. Depending on when you order you may have a wait to get your order but that is down to the popularity of the take away.

Date of visit: November 2017