The Enalion Hotel is excellent! We went with Ionian & Agean Island Holidays toward the end of May 2013 and stayed in one of the four studios in a separate building at the back of the hotel. The room was basic but very comfortable, spotlessly clean and reasonably big. Our room had windows on three sides and caught the sun all day long and our sunny balcony over looked the very attractive pool area which proved to be a lovely relaxing and sheltered oasis. The road on which the hotel sits is, in fact, quite quiet with no through traffic. This holiday more than fulfilled our expectations.
1. Extremely friendly, helpful and supportive staff.
2. Five or six excellent waterfront tavernas within five minutes walk - the hotel restraunt was also excellent.
3. Very well stocked supermarket with wonderful wine section.
4. Big fridge in our room to keep our own bottle of wine cool (plus basic cooking facilities).
5. Delicious breakfast.
6. Free sun beds and umbrellas on the beach, for residents.
7. In May the sea and pool were well warm enough for swimming.
8. The surrounding countryside was fascinating and beautiful.
1. On the way, the plane had to touch down in Skiathos, adding to the flight time.
2. The drive through Velos was abit of an adventure despite the very clear written instructions.
We highly recommend the Enalion Hotel and hope to go again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Enalion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.