Christie Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Bachelor Gulch Condos(Beaver Creek)
  • Pool
All reviewsping pongcrock potvietnamese restaurantbeaver creekphohot tubindoor poolgame roomsrenovated roomsmall fridgequeen bedgrocery storetime sharecharter sportsfree shuttleski shuttleworked fine
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I was at the Christie for 41/2 months while on a consultancy contract nearby (12/2013-04/2014). I found everything at the Christie, from staff to amenities, to be of a very high quality and value for my employer. The staff especially make the Christie a wonderful place to stay regardless of age. They are helpful, friendly, and professional all around.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Randal M
Tom B, Director of Resort Sales and Marketing at Christie Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

To hear such a pleasant review from a guest that stayed 4 ½ months with us is music to our ears! Our friendly staff and service is the backbone to our operation and we could not function without them. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to your next visit!

Tom

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Very nice front desk staff. We had lots of quesitons and they were very helpful. We got the room that we booked no moving around. Being able to check out paddles for the ping pong was a nice for my kids. We went over memorial weekend, it was quiet and easy to drive around. The conceirge was great about suggestion a place to hike that met our requirements, (distance, fitness level). We prepared one of our dinners in the unit, it was nice to have a microwave and refrigerator. We did not dine in the restaurant so we have no feedback for thier food or service, but if at all like the front desk staff I suspect it is also good.

Room Tip: We were on the east side next to the pool, this is also not that far from the ping pong tables. Good spot for families, was quiet after 10pm
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Christy Jones M
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I spent 12 nights here and have had a great experience! The staff has been excellent, professional and friendly. The suites are well furnished and well maintained. A beautiful location regardless of the season. The open atrium can get a little noisy, but does make for a nice area.

Room Tip: Rooms tha face I-70 do get a little noisy from the traffic.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank James T
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The Christie Lodge is a great value considering the location in comparison to other hotels in the area. In considering this hotel, I'm not comparing my experience to what I would receive at the Ritz or Four Seasons and the cost was a fraction of the higher priced hotels . I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again. During my recent stay, I found the hotel staff to be extremely friendly and genuine. Overall, the hotel was very clean. The rooms come with a small kitchenette, including a microwave, plates, glasses, silverware, electric skillet and dishwasher. The biggest drawback of the hotel, for me, was all of the stairs.

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor if you don't like stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank exuma-elkhorn
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Just the 2 of us to spend a week in the mountain areas in off-season (May). Christie Lodge was very quiet, and walking distance to shopping/restaurants. The lodge was once a hotel, so the layout may seem strange from other resorts. Had 1 bedroom unit, which room opens into the bedroom, then down the hall past a bathroom and into the mini kitchen/living/dining area. Ok for 2 adults, would be cozier with others, A small child would be ok since there is a small bed built in the wall in the bedroom area. Unit very clean and comfortable furniture. Also a corner fireplace. Small patio off the living area. Enjoyed view from our 3rd floor unit. A lot of stairs through out the facility. Used the washer/dryer units for a fee. An extra wide lobby for lounging/visiting ran through the long building. Nice pools. Staff very friendly. Two restaurants in the building; Subway and a Chinese.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple