“Just Darn Good Food at a Darn Good Price!”

Loaded Joe's - Avon
Ranked #16 of 50 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Love this restaurant! It's a very simple restaurant with a great breakfast! It was within walking distance from our hotel and was the delightful start to almost every day of our stay. I'm not a coffee drinker but can tell you the daily tea features were fun and delicious (I'd have them make mine iced). I hear the coffee is great too! They don't make poached eggs here but you can get almost any other style and the potatoes are seasoned very well with a special mix of ingredients...very tasty!! Staff is friendly and attentive and eating out on the flower-lined deck provided a lovely view of Beaver Creek. Just lovely!!

Kent B, Owner at Loaded Joe's - Avon, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I am proud of our staff and can't wait to share your review with them!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had heard great things about Loaded Joe's in Vail but were warned that there were very few seats so we were excited to see there was a Loaded Joe's in Avon. We were disappointed. The atmosphere was more like an Internet coffee house. Okay, we could go with that but then the food was delivered and it was very ordinary and on the cool side. Looking around, we noticed that sure enough...most people were drinking coffee and working on their computers. That is what we should have done.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Loaded Joe's got great reviews for breakfast so perhaps my expectations were too high. And, when I ordered a cup of decaf, my lower expectations were met with "We don't have decaf." The menu was surprisingly limited, in my opinion, and the good old basic breakfast I was hoping for just didn't happen. If you run out of breakfast options, go to Loaded Joe's. Otherwise, give Bob's Place a try, or perhaps Northside Kitchen. Joe's is nothing to write home about.

Kent B, Owner at Loaded Joe's - Avon, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to write us a review and give us feedback. I'm sorry that you were told "we don't have decaf". Our server should have communicated that we make decaf Americanos individually to order. Rather than brew a pot a decaf and ultimately either waste it or serve less than the freshest of coffee to our customers, we've found that serving a fresh gourmet cup of decaf (i.e., an Americano), made-to-order is a solution that most of our customers appreciate. If this was not communicated to you then that was our failure and a missed opportunity on our part.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food was good and service was attentive and quick.
Had my dog with me which is allowed on the deck.
The breakfast menu is limited which is what I was after. The do serve the lunch menu all day.
Prices are super reasonable.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped for breakfast on our way home Tuesday after Labor Day about 8:30am. Not crowded, pet friendly, outdoor seating or they open up the "garage doors" on a nice day. Menu was good, tender belly bacon was great (good bacon makes everything taste better...), perfect portions. The diced fingerling potatoes are flavored with tarragon, one of my favorite herbs. Bread is good, but could use a little more toasting for my taste. Eggs were properly prepared. Coffee (regular, no latte or anything) was good as well with plenty of cream. Prices are reasonable for Beaver Creek/Avon, the 2 egg breakfast was under $8, other menu choices are higher. A new fave.