“A daily stop for me!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Avon
Avon, Colorado
“A daily stop for me!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

What's not to lick about Starbucks? Love the Latte' and their bakery is not bad either. Avon's arrangement is not as cozy as the Edwards Starbucks but the service is the same.

Visited September 2013

colorado
“Try a little dog hair with your cup of java”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

If you enjoy dog hair or a dogs butt on the seat prior your latte and scone, this is the place. First dog inside the store was when I was in line, told uppity gal to keep it away from my face, the she later sits down by a table with the dog in a chair, yes the dog's butt on the chair, add to the mountain scene, then another young woman walks in with a dog, sits by me and I ask her to sit someplace else and why is she bring the dog into Starbucks? Yes, dog hair on the seats and who knows what dropped from the animals behind. Ahh, the sanitary standards of mountain towns

• Visited November 2013
Santa Cruz, California, United States
“Avoid the non-corporate Starbucks at the Beaver Creek Resort”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I went to your Beaver Creek Resort (Avon, CO) location yesterday 11-11-13 and it was SO disappointing I felt the need to tell someone. I have since found out it is NOT a corporate Starbucks (SBs) location, but I feel I should still tell you - as that was not obvious and thus reflects on SBs as a whole. They told me their systems were down and thus I could not use my Gold card; a lie, as non-corporate stores do not use the card anyways. I asked for a 'for-here' mug and was told I needed to buy a cup to get that (delivered in a very snarky manner, too). The order was WAY more expensive than normal (over $4 higher for 2 drinks). I had to ask for cream as none was out at the bar. My latte was too strong and my husband's mocha was VERY weak. All in all, very awful experience. This is in STARK contrast to the delightful store in Avon, CO proper (store #5397). At the #5397 store they are sweet, friendly, efficient and thoughtful. Not only did they have a 'for here' mug for my hubby's mocha - but, they pre-heated the mug w/ hot water. The drinks were prepared perfectly. Thank you store #5397 for caring sooooo much about your clients. We appreciate you!
Gold Card Member since 2008

• Visited November 2013
Plano, Texas
“Most expensive Sbucks in the nation!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

A habit hard to break, but spending $5 on a Chai tea is a hard pill to swallow. Great staff, friendly, and very funny! They acknowledge they are the priciest Starbucks in the nation (even higher than Times Square and Hawaii!!)

Visited August 2013
Perkasie, Pennsylvania, United States
“As expected”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nothing much different with this location, except they do have Vail coffee cups for sale in addition to the normal Colorado cups. Staff was very nice.

Visited July 2013