“Great food and reasonable prices”
Review of Avon Bakery & Deli

Avon Bakery & Deli
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Avon
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great food and big selection of breads, sandwiches, breakfast items, coffee, and pastries. Had to wait a bit though. Snagged a table outside in the sun.

There are newer reviews for Avon Bakery & Deli

Reviewed October 11, 2013

robust, tasty, fresh sandwiches - ideal for lunch - always busy with satisfied customers. convenient location.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the Westin Resort ( a 5 minute walk away.) Unfortunately for us, it was our last day and we decided to try this absolutely fantastic bakery/deli. You order when you walk in and find a table for yourself. It's very busy so give yourself time. We went on an off hour and had no problem finding a table (place is small.) My husband had a BLT (his favorite). He said it was the best he ever had. It's a bakery and so you know the bread is absolutely fabulous. Would definitely go again on our next trip. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Every time we are in Avon we love to visit this very cute but very busy spot for breakfast or a quick lunch!

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I try to avoid coming here as much as I can. They always get my order wrong. Bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel...how can you mess that up? I usually call in ahead of time to order so it's ready when I get there. They won't ever tell you they're out of the bagel you order so when you get home and open up your sandwich you'll be disappointed. Mine looked absolutely disgusting and I didn't eat it. They charge waaaay too much money for these crappy sandwiches. They have good loaves of bread but I highly do not recommend going there. Not worth it. Btw, get some nicer cashiers.