“Fine enough”

Bob's Place
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the Lodge at the Avon Center
Cincinnati
“Fine enough”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We went to the restaurant section for dinner. I was very excited to see a whole section of vegetarian options, but when my meal came it was so-so (mainly lack of seasoning) and my fries were undercooked. However, the service was great and we enjoyed eating outside.

• Visited July 2014

Mobile, Alabama
“USA! USA!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Went here with several others to watch US-Portugal World Cup game because we heard it was a local watering hole and a sports bar. BINGO. I can't tell you what the food is like or if they even have it, but the beer is cold, inexpensive, and the crowd was great, especially when Jones and Dempsey scored.

Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Basic Breakfast”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I had breakfast at Bob's. The food was good with ample portions. The price is reasonable. My wife and I both had the veggie omelette with fruit on the side. Bob's is a good place to start the day. It is just nothing out of the ordinary.

• Visited June 2014
KS
“Nice local place”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

During a family trip to Vail we wanted to find a local place for a break from the Vail gourmet restaurants. We found Bob's in Avon. Great burgers and wings. We even went back for breakfast and it was exceptionally good! Great service as well. If when you travel, you like to search for low key local places to just sit back and relax I'd recommend Bob's.

• Visited May 2014
Denver
“Bob's for Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I recently visited Beaver Creek and ate breakfast at Bob's Place in Avon. From the outside Bob's looks like a bar with many beer signs in the front windows. When you step inside you'll be hit with the smell of stale beer from the night before. Proceed to the back where you will find a small dining area. The food was very, very good if you're looking for a value breakfast. I ordered the Veggie Skillet and my plate was heaped high with fresh veggies and potatoes. The service was OK and the tinny sounding AM radio playing loudly in the background was annoying.

• Visited May 2014