“Great dinner with a side of bizarre service”
Review of Vin 48

Vin 48
Reserve with OpenTable
Vin 48 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Free Avon restaurant shuttle from Beaver Creek, call (970) 949-1938 for details.
Description: Open table 2011, diners choice most notable wine list, top 50
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Food was excellent. Wine was delicious. But, when our waitress found out we were locals things got bizarre. And then she disappeared for long stretches of time. We ended up waiting for our check for over 30 minutes. Of the many times I have dined here this was by far the only bad experience I have had.

There are newer reviews for Vin 48

Reviewed August 20, 2014

A new find for our family and will certainly return on our next annual visit to Beaver Creek. Great atmosphere, fine service and very good italian food. Good wine selection. Definitely one of the better restaurants in the area.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Collin Baugh from Temple, Texas and a partner own and run this fabulous restaurant. Wonderful food and wine. They even serve half glasses of wine; so you can have a taste without buying the whole glass. You won't believe the bread pudding with crisp bacon on top--to die for.

1  Thank Ray P
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We had a wonderful experience at Vin 48. Our server Kelly was delightful. We had a lovely table that bordered on the outdoor patio so we had the best of both worlds. The small plates were great. My husband and I shared the warm goat cheese and beet salad which was delicious. I had the mixed mushrooms and the ricotta cheese ravioli, my husband had the flank steak and we shared the citrus crime brûlée. Each dish was outstanding in taste and presentation.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the mountains for our anniversary and visited Vin48 twice. Our first visit was on Sunday evening during happy hour apps and wine. There's also live music on the outside patio on Sunday evenings. Everything was wonderful. Waitstaff was attentive, house wine was good, and our apps were yummy. Goat, and asparagus, and mushrooms were all great.
Later in the week, we went for full a dinner with dessert. I had the lamb croquettes and my husband had salmon. Both were fabulous. Finished with Creme brûlée, which was amazing. Our waitress was friendly and welcoming.
Comfortable and hip place with great fresh ingredient menu.

1  Thank 326reneew