“Excellent food & service in cozy environment”
Review of Vin 48

Vin 48
Reserve with OpenTable
Vin 48 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Free Avon restaurant shuttle from Beaver Creek, call (970) 949-1938 for details.
Description: Open table 2011, diners choice most notable wine list, top 50
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Everything on the menu sounded delicious - favorite small plates were scallops, goat, salmon belly tartare and lamb sliders. Top notch wine selection and attentive service. Go - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Happy hour is a great way to enjoy the small plate special. We tried several, including the amazing goat cheese & beet salad, and the scallops (so delicious I ordered 2!) The husband eventually ordered the pork chop and it also was incredible. Place can be a little pricey, not a lot of vegetarian choices, but overall great experience. We will be back.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This was recommended to us by a resident of Beaver Creek, and we had a wonderful dinner here.
Both small tapas type plates and larger entree plates are available.The wine list is quite extensive.
Our party had a combination of both small and large plates. The members of our party had the bison bolognese, grilled salmon, lamb sliders, smoked salmon and beef tenderloin. Everything was exceptionally well prepared and presented and presented and everything was delicious. Our waiter was extremely helpful in assisting us with our wine selection and although the restaurant was very crowded, our service was very good.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This place was recommended by the concierge at my condo and was within walking distance so I had a lovely solo meal there after a ski day. What a wonderful experience! Very friendly and attentive service, delicious food, great glass of wine, so many choices I have to go back another time to try more things. Loved the tapas concept, had three great dishes and enjoyed every bite. Chatted with a couple at the next table and between them and the very nice server I had a lovely evening with excellent company.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Our dining experience at Vin 48 was nothing short of first class. We were seated promptly at our reservation time and the service was spectacular. The wine list is very comprehensive and our server, Mike, was very knowledgeable and helpful in guiding us to some excellent choices to enjoy with our dinner. I highly recommend the Malbach. The menu had a very good selection of small plates. I had the Bison Carpaccio and it literally melted in your mouth. My friend ordered the Pork Cheeks and it too was one of the best things I have ever eaten. There was a good selection of large-plates as well as a nightly special. I chose the Skula Bay Salmon; again just perfect. The small plates are sharable for two and the portions on the large plates were just right. For us the night was so enjoyable because of the top-notch service we received. Mike was very personable and very attentive, he truly made us feel welcome and ensured we had everything we needed to have an enjoyable evening. We look forward to the next time we have the opportunity to visit Vin 48.