“Good and open between seasons”
Review of Vin 48

Vin 48
Reserve with OpenTable
Vin 48 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Free Avon restaurant shuttle from Beaver Creek, call (970) 949-1938 for details.
Description: Open table 2011, diners choice most notable wine list, top 50
Dallas
“Good and open between seasons”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Good seasons election and interesting presentation of pickled veggies. We sat outside and lived the view.

Visited June 2013

“Magnificent, all around”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I visited Vin48 with my dad and stepmom during their visit to the area to visit me. I will say, I was somewhat hesitant about Vin because I was under the impression, just judging from their name that they were geared more towards the wine list that necessarily the cuisine. Boy was I wrong. The food was amazing. I ordered steak, my dad had walleye and my stepmom ordered lamb. We were all extremely impressed with both the presentation of the food and its overall quality. My steak was cooked to absolute perfection, as was my stepmoms lamb. My dad loved the walleye, which had been recommended by the concierge at the hotel where they were staying. For dessert we ordered the chocolate decadence and 3 scoops of ice cream, which were all amazing and particularly the presentation of the chocolate decadence was highly professional. Our waiter was perfectly attentive and the chef even came and inquired about how we liked our meal. Overall, I have nothing but great things to say about Vin48 and would recommend it to anyone in the area.

• Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We arrived here around 7pm a friday night. The famous happy hour was already finished. We got a table and we ordered an appetizer and two entrees. The food was really nicely presented, tasty and fresh. We ordered shrimps, lamb and streak. Everything was fresh and highly prepared. Wine is reaally expensive unless you come here at the happy hour time. Service is very friendly and the atmosphere is nice,..people come here to see and be seen. I recommend this place, but come early, around 6 pm, it will be cheaper!... :)

• Visited May 2013
Vail, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Happy Hour!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great food for an affordable price in a fun and energetic environment. Pork cheeks are fabulous! Mussels are delicious! We go whenever we can make it to Avon in time for Happy Hour.

Visited February 2013
“Very Average”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

When we ate there the waiter mentioned they recently updated their menu, but we weren't aware this would mean they were still working out the kinks. After reading the reviews we were very hopeful it would be a good meal, but it just fell flat. I would recommend going for Happy Hour having a couple drinks and maybe apps then eat someplace else.

• Visited March 2013