“Creative consistent food”
Review of Vin 48

Vin 48
Reserve with OpenTable
Vin 48 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Free Avon restaurant shuttle from Beaver Creek, call (970) 949-1938 for details.
Description: Open table 2011, diners choice most notable wine list, top 50
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We got almost all apps for our dinner because we couldn't choose just one. Creative and tasty. A little off the beaten track but worth the trip.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We ate dinner one evening and had a good meal although it had it's misses. My husband and I shared a lamb special that was unwieldy to carve and not trimmed...very fatty. The special house dumplings sounded wonderful: bacon dumplings...but sadly they were dry and very hard. The duck we also shared was nicely done but small. Service was unhelpful and rushed even though the restaurant was not crowded at all.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

When we entertain we always take folks to Vin 48. We operate Jscott Jewels and Armadani Jewels in Beaver Creek and our parties are always at Vin48. Our people come in from New York, Philadelphia and other large cities with very good knowledge of what a great evening should be as with the food and atmosphere. Our guests always rave about the dinners we have here!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The only reason I didn't give this restaurant a rating of 5 is that I have been to better restaurants - but not many!!! Two girlfriends from childhood and I dined here because it was close to the Christie Lodge and didn't want to drive. We were very glad we did! I couldn't decide what to eat, so I just folded the menu and asked the waiter to bring me something good. He brought me the Colorado striped bass dinner, and it was fantastic! Good flavor and not too heavy. My friends were happy with their dinners, as well.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

There is a great selection of small plates to choose from. We had the lobster sliders (2) which were tasty. The pieces of lobster were small in the salad so do not expect anything like a lobster roll. The short ribs which were a special were exceptional in flavor and tenderness. One different feature is that the wine by the glass can be ordered in 3.5 or 6 oz pours which enables you to have more variety.