We did not come for the skiing. We took advantage of a discounted stay and simply enjoyed the area. You can still do horseback riding, take a chair lift ride, hike, bike or simply walk around. This is a resort community and a destination location.
The hotel is undergoing a renovation now so by the end of November, the results should be in.
We found the rooms to be spacious but a bit dark. It's fine when it's daytime but there is only task lighting in the evening.
The hotel offers s'mores in the evening as part of the resort fee.
There is no way to avoid the resort fee and the parking is valet and extra.
So, plan for some extra charges on top of your room rate.
You can walk to very nice restaurants and there is a free shuttle service that takes you most anywhere you'd like to go.
The views from the hotel are spectacular and it's not very far from Denver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional mountain resort for all seasons, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is the perfect Vail Valley destination for year-round mountain adventures. At our Beaver Creek, Colorado hotel, we are true masters of detail. From the moment you arrive, you will discover rare and unexpected pleasures woven seamlessly into the fabric of each day - from true ski in / ski out access to our open green space for lawn games during the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO