In the middle of our week's vacation at this gorgeous property, a large group of people checked in, many of whom smoked. What had been enjoyable times around the fire pit, poolside, or relaxing in one of the many lounge chairs facing the slopes, became frustrating attempts to avoid smelling cigarette smoke. Hoping we could enjoy the fresh mountain air. Management was sympathetic, but said there was nothing they could do, other than making sure smokers did not smoke within 50 feet of the outside restaurant. That left the remainder of the property where people could smoke. The grounds were sadly soiled by those who threw their cigarettes butts on the ground.
We have never stayed at a Park Hyatt, particularly in Colorado, where there was so little regard for the health and well-being of non-smoking guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional mountain resort for all seasons, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is the perfect Vail Valley destination for year-round mountain adventures. At our Beaver Creek, Colorado hotel, we are true masters of detail. From the moment you arrive, you will discover rare and unexpected pleasures woven seamlessly into the fabric of each day - from true ski in / ski out access to our open green space for lawn games during the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO