“Great late lunch place!”
Review of Castle Peak Grille

Castle Peak Grille
Ranked #27 of 47 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

I stop in when I'm in avon. Always have the place basically to myself. Great sandwiches and the beer is always cold. Plus the service at the bar is always helpful and friendly

There are newer reviews for Castle Peak Grille

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Don’t’ waste your money!! Service was some of the poorest every experienced in the Vail Valley. Sat at our table and watched our food sit on the pass for more than 17 minutes while the manager & only server looked at it & walked past it!! Watched kitchen remove the fries, put them back in the grease, warm them again & return them to the plate where it sat for another 6 minutes. Food is terrible, confronted the waitress & she said what do you want me to do? Confronted the manager & the reply “sorry it took so long!” Will never return.

3  Thank karen s
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

New menu, delicious food. We ate lunch here and I enjoyed the best sandwich I've ever had. My husband and three kids loved their meals just as much. Animal friendly as well in the courtyard.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by to eat on our way to hartsel, co. Delicious, hidden gem we found. Definitely will be coming back! Friendly staff, reasonable prices, and a great location.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My son and I ate at Castle Peak. Great place, though a little distant from the town center. But worth it. My son had what has to be one of the best deals in Avon, the burger special. A great burger with fries for $10. If my son were old enough, it would have included a beer! I has the half chicken which was great as well. Also, the sweet potato poppers were awesome. Very nice service and not too crowded. I recommend getting away from the town center crowds and trying this nice restaurant.