“great food-great service”

Northside Coffee Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Northside Coffee Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We have only eaten here for breakfast and lunch but if dinner is anything like their "earlier in the day" dining menu, it will be great. Order at the counter and they call you up when your food is ready so it is fast. No waiting for waitress, check, etc. Not cheap but with the good food and generous portion size, prices are appropriate. We have had sandwiches, soup and breakfast items here. All were delicious! Their french toast was out of this world. Breakfast burritos were yummy ( I think they make their own sausage) as were their lunch sandwiches and soup. Everything I have eyed other people eating looked great and when I asked people about it, they said it was delicious. Haven't tried them but their case of bakery goods left me drooling. It took awhile for my hubbie and I to go in here ( we live locally) because they have a kind of strange picture (a very sexy lady in an odd pose) in their add in the local paper. We were thinking this was some kind of a strip club or something. Boy were we wrong! It is a friendly place with that down home feel. Owner is chatty and nice. They are in the process of expanding their dining room but even so, we never had to wait to find a place to sit. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Let's get this out right up front - it's a rustic seat yourself, bus yourself, order at the counter kind of place.

That being said, everything else was incredible! The food was exceptional, the patrons were friendly, and the coffee was hot and smooth!

My husband and I ate at the Northside several times throughout our stay in Avon and every dish was perfection! DO NOT forget to pick up some pastries - best old fashioned donut we'd ever had!

Kudos to Jim and his staff!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Diverse breakfast menu, specials if you go early, great coffee, very tasty pastries. At this time, 2 for 1 after 2pm. I live here, I love this place. Try something new every time you go. Can be overly busy during the high season but they are in the process of expanding by May 15. Haven't been there for lunch but the breads are great and the menu looks good. OK, I've spilled my secret.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Don't miss this wonderful place next to a gas station/7-11 on the other side of I-70 from Avon proper and Beaver Creek. Amazing breakfast burrito-doughnuts-coffee. Yum-yum-yum. Def be back here!!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We ate breakfast here on the advise of the owner of the condo we were staying in at Beaver Creek. Man are we glad we did! Every detail seems to be important here.The breakfast sandwiches are huge and very tasty. I'm not one for alot of sweets but the chocolate croissants are amazing. The coffee is better than Starbucks. We will be coming back again and again.