“Good food, large portions - could be cleaner”
Review of Fiesta Jalisco

Fiesta Jalisco
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Dropped in for an early dinner. My husband had the skirt steak special which came with refried beans, rice, guacamole, deep fried whole pepper. Nice meal with leftovers for the next day. I had the enchilada and taco small plate. The beef taco was really great and I enjoyed the "rancho" beans which were whole pintos. The chicken in the enchilada was somewhat tough. I think I would get all tacos on another visit. They offer drink specials during happy hour. The place seemed in need of a thorough cleaning - a fly kept buzzing us while we ate. Good value for the quantity of food and service was adequate.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We are originally from Mexico and when we go to a mexican restaurant in another country, we expect to have real mexican food. We have been to other "mexican" restaurants even in the state of Texas and is very disappointed when the food doesnt taste like real mexican food but at Fiesta Jalisco the food was real good! Yes it is a lil price but they serve in big portions! And it is all worth it... we will definitely go again before leaving Avon :)

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

The service was terrible. Waited for service for over 20 minutes. The food was bland and tasted reheated or canned. No bueno!! The only saving grace was the mariachi band that was playing.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Tired of being overcharged and ripped off??
Try this one. Huge portions, nice waitress e delicious margaritas.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Our concierge provided us a list of restaurants that were close and highly recommended. We decided we wanted to have mexican. I have Celiac Disease. It's not always easy finding a mexican restaurant that knows what it is or has very much for me to choose from. The restaurant was knowledgeable and have a lot to choose from. The food was delicious and the staff was wonderful also.