“Good food, odd service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Their Fish tocos are Amazing! You can tell the staff is stressed out, maybe due to what seems an angry owner/manager. But the bartender makes up for it! Most every time I have sat at the Bar, the service is wonderful and they are very attentive, where as within the restaurant, it is hit or miss. they also sometimes wont seat you if you have a member of your party that has stepped outside, or isnt in the immediate area (perhaps stepped out for a phone call, or car run). Honestly, annoying.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I hate when I go to a restaurant and I feel like I am bothering the waiter to do their job:). Margs were o.k, guac was decent, but service was pathetic. Ordered the soft tacos and the first one was good but the second one was soggy. Waiter was not very friendly. I guess I will try Montanas.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Great place to unwind after hitting slopes all day and to avoid all of the dinner traffic in the village restaurants. Food was very good and great margaritas!! Try the enchilada suizas, wonder dish

1  Thank Wvuman
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Arriving in Avon on a Sunday, we had not eaten all day and Agave was recommended to us. Checked their website and also on other review sites and only once was there a mention of reservations recommended on Fridays and Saturdays. The parking lot was not full so we went in. There were no signs anywhere indicating reservations were required. We waited well over five minutes before a man finally approached and asked if we had reservations. When I said no and then said sorry to him that we did not know, he then rudely replied, "Well, don't say sorry to me, but you need reservations." It was going to be two hours before we could get in. We wisely chose not to wait. There were several empty tables and he acted as if he could care less if we stayed or left. If you require reservations, put it on your website, put a sign on the door, put a sign up as you walk in rather than making your future customers feel like idiots for not knowing what you fail to advertise. Will NEVER walk in this establishment again which is too bad for you.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Every visit is the same- management and bartenders are very rude! It's pretty sad to be a local and to be treated so bad. I only like to come there form concerts at this venue but, even then, your bartenders continually make you feel like they do not have time for you. Their job is to be service oriented and wait on customers. Everyone's money has the same value!!!