The villas are a wonderful property. Living room, dining, kitchen, bedroom and bath, all wonderfully decorated and clean lines. A special thanks to Michael, who after going to our room, decided I didn't want the ground floor, moved us with no complaint. We had great views on the Avon side, which we enjoyed on our private balcony. Walked to the bakery about a half a mile away and enjoyed breakfast out there. Ate dinner at The Lift, and it was just O.K. Everyone there tried to make us feel special and catered to our every need. Will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beaver Creek Hotel and Resort is located near Avon offering convenient access to Beaver Creek Mountain Ski Resort and the Vail Valley. Our villa resort offers spacious studio or one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates as many as eight adults in up to 1,330 square feet. Each stylish villa features private balconies or patios in front of gas fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Hotel Avon
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Avon, CO - Beaver Creek