We went here in February over the President's day weekend.
It it right nest to the Westin hotel, and you can use all of their amenities. We decided to walk underground through the garage to get there, especially when we went to use the hot tub.
The gondola in the back that takes you to Bachelor Gulch is really nice and convenient.
There are bus stops right outside to Beaver Creek village and Vail.
We had a small lock off room which was perfect for the 3 of us. We got a cot to add the 3rd bed.
There is a full kitchen which is great for making breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beaver Creek Hotel and Resort is located near Avon offering convenient access to Beaver Creek Mountain Ski Resort and the Vail Valley. Our villa resort offers spacious studio or one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates as many as eight adults in up to 1,330 square feet. Each stylish villa features private balconies or patios in front of gas fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Hotel Avon
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Avon, CO - Beaver Creek