The Villa's are great. It's the same place as the Westin but these are timeshare units. They do rent them on a nightly basis. You get all the amenities to use but you don't have to pay the resort fee and the studio rooms are a little larger. I had a private balcony with a view of the Beaver Creek Ski resort. There is a nice studio kitchen with electric stove top, microwave and full size fridge. You have a full size dining table and a living area with couch and chair. The bed was so cozy and after a day at Spa Anajali I was so relaxed I had a great night's sleep.
They have a full bar with a patio with gas fire pits and a large gas fireplace in the main lobby area. I enjoyed a glass of wine during happy hour. Feeling so relaxed after the spa I ordered food from the bar and took it to my room to enjoy on my balcony. The food was just ok - nothing exciting or to die for. I ordered a cobb salad and a side of truffle fries. If you want a nice dinner go out. Cima is closed and is being remodeled into a new upscale Mexican restaurant. I think it opens late May 2013.
The spa is awesome with a nice work out facility, the ladies lounge has a seating area, lockers, steam room, showers and sauna. The pool area has 3 infinity hot tubs.
Great place for a mini get away.
If you are coming for a ski vacation- this hotel is not on the slopes or village of Beaver Creek but there is a gondola to take you there.
Tip- Call direct with the Villas and use your triple AAA discount- I got this amazing room for less than I could book anywhere online.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beaver Creek Hotel and Resort is located near Avon offering convenient access to Beaver Creek Mountain Ski Resort and the Vail Valley. Our villa resort offers spacious studio or one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates as many as eight adults in up to 1,330 square feet. Each stylish villa features private balconies or patios in front of gas fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Hotel Avon
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Avon, CO - Beaver Creek