“Delightful”

8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Complimentary Shuttle service from mountain base to Beaver Creek Village and between Beaver Creek properties
Description: Live action bar and grill specializing in local, natural and organic dishes featuring Colorado’s best microbrews, wines and spirits. The grill is the showpiece of the open kitchen, capturing smoke infused flavors befitting the Colorado Mountains. The fresh produce and ingredients are hand-selected from Colorado farms and other natural purveyors in the country and arrive fresh daily. 8100 features a menu that changes according to seasonality and availability of only the freshest ingredients. The bar menu offers small plates for sharing. Organic wines and offerings from local wineries are featured, along with a selection of Colorado microbrews. Enjoy outdoor dining and gathering areas around cozy firepits overlooking stunning vistas of the Rocky Mountains. Chef’s table, wine room and semi-private dining facilities available.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We have always enjoyed 8100. The staff is very professional and friendly, the food is always top quality (try the side dish of mushrooms - SO good), and the atmosphere is a great combination of trendy and romantic. We were delightfully surprised that 8100 has now added a vegan menu - this is genius! The food has always been wonderful and the staff has always worked with our dietary needs, but we were very excited to try the new items that were specifically created for vegans. They were just as amazing as the rest of the menu, if not better! The fact that 8100 is able to maintain its high standard of quality while also making tangible efforts to accommodate healthier diets really does say something about the management: they are progressive, thoughtful, and always striving for improvement. We recommend 8100 very highly!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We have eaten here several times during ski season. This summer, it was nice seating outside, but service and menu offerings were ok. I had the hamburger and my husband had the BLT. Food ok. They don't carry artificial sweeteners due to trying to stay natural. Only Stevia. I am a doctor and I find that numerous since they carry desserts, high fat foods, processed breads, etc... For a view, but for food and service it was disappointing

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We went to Beaver Creek for Mother's Day - the "mud week" made it a very quiet time - - - all the better. The service and the food were exceptional

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on a whim with low expectations based on an experience years ago. It turns out, the food was DELICIOUS. The halibut was fresh and moist, the pork chop divine, creative without getting too funky.
Had it not been raining and had we not been seated by a large Napa Wine Valley party, the atmosphere would have been better. The waitress was nice, came across a bit flighty. I would have preferred a little less chat, a little more professional and knowledgeable, but that's just me. My husband didn't seem at all bothered.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Had an amazing meal here 2 years ago. Upon returning this weekend the quality has really gone down. My husband and I went back for dinner specifically for the amazing short ribs we had the first time which has now turned into basically a chunk of super fatty pot roast served with potato chips. With a nice dish like short ribs I really would like an actual side dish. Especially when the bill was $90.00 at the end. Lame. My husband asked for more of the very yummy brioche rolls and they brought back one. Wow. I'll say the staff was very very nice this place just needs some tuning up. With all the choices in beaver creek and Vail we will never return to 8100.