Seasons at Avon
$179
Westin.com
$175
Westin.com
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
$375
$339
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrecreation centergreat view of the mountainslocation is greatgrocery storecondoloftgondolavailskiingcoloradofans
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I stayed at the Seasons with two of my girlfriends in the end of January. The photos on the website are misleading about the accommodations. While they are large with two bathrooms, they are very old and outdated. The bedspreads and bed were quite old and smelled unclean. The living room was adorned with old couches, however it had a nice fireplace and flat screen tv. The view was very nice from the outdoor balcony. The front desk staff were not helpful and provided bad information about travelling to the center of Vail. We mistakenly got into a cab thinking it would be about 10-15 dollars and ended up paying 45 dollars. This hotel is about 9 miles away from the city center and it takes about 10-15 minutes to get to Vauk depending on where you want to go. The condo building itself is very confusing to manuever. If I was going again I would book more in advance and stay in a condo or hotel in the center of Vail for the same price, with a lot less hassle.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2012

After booking two 3 BR condos here for the first week of 2012 we got a little concerned by some of the reviews. It seemed like people either loved it or hated it, the staff was helpful or inattentive, it was nice or it was dirty. We turned out to be pleasantly surprised on every count. The folks at the front desk could not have been more helpful or attentive, both condos were well appointed, clean, had all the necessary pots, pans, coffee maker, plates, etc. The beds were soft and we slept very well. It was convenient to the gondola, shuttles and bus lines. It was convenient to shopping for groceries, gifts and winter clothing. The one issue we had with a TV was addressed promptly and they gave us a restaurant gift certificate for our inconvenience- very thoughtful. We had great views from the balcony and I came home wondering whether they had improved things that much or whether the negative reviewers were just picky. I think they must have reaqlly improved the service and upgraded the facilities because I saw no evidence of shabby, unkempt, unclean or worn out. My 10yr old declared that this was where we were going to stay next year when we come back. I agree. I came away feeling like I had received a good value for the money.

Room Tip: I think the "Premium" rooms are worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank TexMac
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Pros: Attractively decorated, fast Wi-fi. Good building security, though they had a goofy protocol involving waving your car tag at a video camera to open the garage gate - it never worked and we had to touch the help button every time to get them to respond.

Cons: Bed and pillows are as hard as a rock - little sleep. We called about a pulsating sound coming from the next room, but management never called back. Wore earplugs the rest of the trip. Used tissues the last day because they left only one roll of toilet paper. Basic cable negated being able to watch the Tour de France.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fezfam01
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I was shocked when I entered condo #506 at The Seasons. It looked nothing like the photo portrayed on Expedia.com. It had been decorated in the late 1970s and the furnishings have never been replaced. Lamps were broken, the sofa had rips and the "premium bedding" was as old as the rest. I have never been so deceived by an online booking.
I immediately called the front desk to see what else was available, but being the last weekend in February the entire town was booked and we had no options. After spending vacation time, airfare and car rental to end up in such a dismal place was extremely disappointing. The living space was good, but the entire condo needs to be updated.
Going forward I'll book with a reputable hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MNtravelor79
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I have been to the Seasons multiple times. Always have had 2-BR condo as I was travelling with friends/family. Great place to be! Not pretencious, but extremely comfortable, family-friendly and clean condos. Located just across the Westin's gondola to Beaver Creek mountain (200 yds), transportation center (free bus to Vail, 50 yds), rec center, etc. Very friendly and helpfull front-desk staff. Their pricing is hard to beat considering the location and transportation options. They have never let me down even for last-minute reservations. I will always choose them when I am travelling with a bigger company.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends