We got a room at the Westin VERY last minute after a long day in Vail and closing weekend festivites. This place is GOREGEOUS! Spacious rooms, super clean, queen sized (not full!) beds, incredible pool/hot tub/patio/outdoor area. Only 2 small things keep me from saying is was perfect:
1. Our room never cooled down and stayed around 74 degrees; much too hot to sleep comfortably!
2. Parking and fees; kinda ridiculous $20 resort fee and no free parking.
I will DEFinitely return to this place :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek