I'm actually not kidding. I really could live here. The king suite is larger than your average big-city apartment. There's a sleeping area, a sitting area, a nice nook with a desk, plenty of closet space and a lovely kitchenette. And one of the prettiest bathrooms I've seen in a hotel. Top it off with the fireplace, and I'm ready to move in. I booked the cheapest available room, so I don't have a fantastic view, but knowing that I can get up in the morning and walk along the river more than makes up for it. And, with the kitchenette, I bought my own wine and cheese and took it down to one of the many outdoor spaces to enjoy. This hotel is definitely worth the price. Especially when compared with other Vail/Avon properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek