I like Westins, and this one is no different. The staff, as usual, was great -- helpful and informative -- and the location was terrific. It's along the river at the foot of the mountain and the actual Beaver Creek resort is up the "hill" about 2 1/2 miles. The rooms are small and fairly priced; the food is average and over-priced but plenty of options are all around so not to worry. The one odd thing was the pool. Half of it was seemingly reserved for the swimmers doing laps which is great if you're one of the ones swimming laps but not so great if you're just trying to enjoy the water with 20 others in the other half of the pool. Just a thought, but why not designate times for lap swimming and otherwise leave the pool to the guests?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek