I stayed using the Fine Hotels and Resort rate which is available to American Express Platinum cardholders. Two breakfasts, room upgrade, and $100 spa credit. The staff was very friendly. Michael, the front desk supervisor, gave me a quick tour of the property and was very friendly. He definitely made my stay memorable.
The only negative would be my experience with the spa. The woman working the front desk at the spa wasn't very friendly. The $100 spa credit for some reason did not work with their "specials". Typically spas at hotels have over priced massages, but for a Westin property the prices were a bit steep (including a mandatory 18% gratuity). Though, the massage was excellent.
If you are able to get a 1 bedroom suite they are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley , CO was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley CO - Beaver Creek