I agree with others who have stayed at this hotel. Be advised of their additional fees: Resort Fee: $20.00 per day, and Parking Valet at $25.00 per night. Their spa was not worth the steep fees. However, having said all of that, we knew in advance about the additional fees and budgeted for them. We stayed for one week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The room was very nice (including the little kitchen with a dishwasher) and the staff was very attentive. The new Mexican restaurant, Maya, was very good. We ate there 3 times for dinner during our stay. The location is great for trips to Vail, Beaver Creek, and Aspen. Highly recommend and will come back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek