This hotel is absolutely gorgeous and super clean. Our room was spacious, had lots of drawer/closet space and the fireplace was amazing. We were able to open our balcony door at night to get the fresh Colorado air. Highly recommend the gym! It's beautiful and has plenty of machines. After the gym, jump in the steam room! That will start your day out perfectly. Overall this hotel was a solid purchase, absolutely no complaints about the trip whatsoever. We'll definite.y be back! In addition to the hotel, the Mexican restaurant, Maya was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Vacatia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek