Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley
$139
$369
$237
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

$228
Westin.com
$349
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa(Avon)(Great Value!)
$599
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,159 results
All reviewswestin riverfrontski valetbeaver creekinfinity hot tubsstudio suitemaya restaurantresort feekids clublive musicmountain viewfull kitchenself parkgondola ridevalet staffgreat poolsalt watermexican restaurant
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Pretty hotel! I love the Westin smell as you walk through the doors! Service at front desk was wonderful(British woman so sweet) This hotel was clean , and I'm so glad it was dog friendly! The best part of my stay was from the most amazing employee Tony( valet) who went out of his way to answer questions for our party !He Always remembered my name , and was sincere in his every detail to helping us out! I know he will go far in the company!! He is a wonderful addition to the hotel!! I would recommend this property and other than location , it beats the Hyatt in my opinion! Only negative I found is the Market ( at hotel)is so overpriced! Bring your own s'mores kits for outside fire pits, and bring snacks for hiking! Nice Starbucks and deli across street! Thanks for a memorable stay!

• Stayed: August 2013
Lucas B, Manager at Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Westin Riverfront. We're thrilled to hear our staff provided such a memorably experience. We think Tony is amazing too!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family stayed here for 4 nights and we loved every single minute of it! Our room was stunning and spotless. Full kitchen, dining table, living room, bedroom, huge bathroom . . . and a gorgeous mountain view. Each and every staff member was courteous, and after meeting me once, they knew my name. The kids' club was terrific--my kids begged to go more than once! They loved it! The spa was fantastic--relaxing, soothing, everything you would want a spa to be. The walking path by the river was great for family walks after dinner each night. The restaurants were delicious, and we thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Love, love, love this resort!!!

Room Tip: Rooms right over the pool are not as quiet; rooms facing west are quiet and have a mountain view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We're delighted to hear you love our resort and enjoyed everything from Kids Club to Spa Anjali. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a conference up in Beaver Creek and loved it!

Everything from the valet, to check-in, to shuttle service was easy. We caught the free shuttle up to Beaver Creek every day and it was just a short walk away.

The pool was excellent and the rooms were comfortable and relaxing!

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Westin Rivefront. We're glad to hear our resort and location worked so well for your conference in Beaver Creek. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Too many great things to say about this place!
Great beds, spacious bathrooms, shower has a double shower head, AMAZING views, a fridge in the room and complimentary bottled water each day. i also visited the spa for a massage and it was great as well. The resort is very clean and modern in appearance. Lots of patios and fire pits. Nice pool area with infinity hot tubs. Fitness center was nice as well. i really don't have anything to criticize. I was actually there for business but thoroughly enjoyed it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Lucas B, Manager at Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Thank you for posting such a great review on Trip Advisor. We're delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed our resort and hope to see you again while you're on holiday and can enjoy it even more.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

If I could write a review of the state of Colorado, I'd give it 5 stars! But, since this is about the hotel, I'll stick to that. We were a party of 15 - 3 different types of rooms, all amazing! 2 bedroom suite was where we all met up, and it was huge, comfortable and having the big kitchen is awesome. We also had a one bedroom suite - amazing space with an awesome balcony overlooking the pool. Fantastic. Finally, I had the studio suite. Nice little kitchen, great king sized bed, and I made my son sleep on the pull-out, so I don't have any complaints there! The bathroom is awesome in the suites, and the tub was big. We opted to not have maid service for 3 of our 4 nights, and got $5 vouchers for each day. We used them down in the Market and that was a very nice perk. The pool is a little small, but all of our kids loved it. 3 hot tubs is great because with so many people in our group, I'm sure there were many people who were glad they didn't have to hot tub with us. The food was pretty good - we ate at the Lift a couple of times. But, mostly we headed up to Beaver Creek Village, or went out to different spots. I thought the service was amazing! Seriously, the nicest people working the front desk, the valet, the doormen, everyone was great. Had a valet charge that shouldn't have been there (I flew, others drove), taken care of no problem. Incredible views all around. The only thing that would make it perfect would be if they had their own shuttle to the village - or to the shuttle near the hotel (but not a straight shot). I'm sure I sound lazy, but when you want to go up to the Village with a bunch of kids, it's a little bit of a long hike. All in all, I would stay here again and I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: 214 overlooks the front of the hotel and valet. 204 overlooks some beautiful mountains and you can see the outdoor seating for the cafe. 207 had the huge balcony (sort of odd because it only has a low barrier between other balconies - all on one level), and it overlooked the pool and mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Lucas B, Manager at Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Vail Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Westin Riverfront. We're delighted to hear our resort worked out so well for you and your family, and are glad you enjoyed your time with us so much. We look forward to seeing you again soon!