Pretty hotel! I love the Westin smell as you walk through the doors! Service at front desk was wonderful(British woman so sweet) This hotel was clean , and I'm so glad it was dog friendly! The best part of my stay was from the most amazing employee Tony( valet) who went out of his way to answer questions for our party !He Always remembered my name , and was sincere in his every detail to helping us out! I know he will go far in the company!! He is a wonderful addition to the hotel!! I would recommend this property and other than location , it beats the Hyatt in my opinion! Only negative I found is the Market ( at hotel)is so overpriced! Bring your own s'mores kits for outside fire pits, and bring snacks for hiking! Nice Starbucks and deli across street! Thanks for a memorable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek