I probably would have given them five stars if we dined on-site and used more of the amenities! Staff is super attentive and friendly. The concierge was fantastic and took care of all our bookings which really made our trip! We white water rafted, [hubby] fly fished, zip lined and went horseback riding all in three full days. The spa, salon, fitness center, pool, yoga and Pilates studios all looked great and well kept but we just didn't have time to enjoy any of them. Maybe next time! Highly highly recommended to everyone, especially families [for the kitchenette and washer/dryer]! The villas are really fantastic and totally worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek