The somewhat "off" site location of this resort is just fine considering its more affordable price tag.
My husband had a conference here and we stayed a few days to ski. The ski valet is convenient and wonderful. The gondola to the mountain resort is easy access. However the area lacked when looking for evening dining. If you don't have a rental car, your options are quite limited if you don't want to pay for cabs. The nice hotel restaurant is southwestern and limited. We ate there for lunch and wouldn't go back. Convenient breakfast bar on way to gondola. Nice pool area and fitness center. Our room was clean and the bathroom was surprisingly spacious and nice. This is a good property with a less than perfect location made up for by slightly more affordable prices. Next time I would spend more to stay in one of the villages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek