The Hotel is beautiful with very nice and spacious rooms. The staff at the front desk is very polite and helpful. I like the location and you are just literally steps away from a gorgeous river in the back of the Hotel. The food at their main restaurant was outstanding. The only problem that we had is that we arrived around 3pm on a Friday and there was no place to eat real food. The Lift Cafe had already closed and their main restaurant wasn't open yet. The service at the pool is not great. They have a bar with limited hours and there are no waiters going around to check if you want food or drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek