Whiat an amazing property. We stayed during ski season and the gondola right on the property makes it so easy. after a long day on the slopes, nothing was more fitting than some time in the spa. WOW, what a spa! i did not get to take advantage of the spa services, but the facilities in the spa and gym were above and beyond any expectations we had so i would imagine we were missing out on an incredible massage.
huge fireplaces and live music in the lobby make for a very inviting and sociable gathering spot for the evening.
Our room was on par with the rest of the hotel. will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Vacatia, Starwood, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek