“STOKED!”

Learn 2 Surf Cape Town
Ranked #6 of 19 things to do in Muizenberg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Learn 2 Surf in Cape Town at Muizenberg Beach, the best and safest beach in South Africa (and one of the top 5 beaches in the world) to learn to surf! Learn 2 Surf use (SSA/ISA) accredited surfing instructors to ensure you receive the safest introduction to the sport of surfing. Lessons need to be booked in advance and are weather dependent. Experience the thrill and excitement of surfing! To book a lesson SMS/Whatsapp Learn 2 Surf or make a booking enquiry on our website.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Huge thanks to Ant and the learn 2 surf team for curing my fear of the sea, and teaching me what it feels like to be truly Stoked! Luca (my awsum couch) was supper supportive and understanding, made me feel like a pro in minutes! I had loads of fun...completely forgot about how scared i was! Cant wait to get back out there :) You guys rock!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Thanks to Ant and his team for allowing us such a fun experience. We made friends from across the globe. Well done guys and keep it up!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

As a well traveled canadian, i am not able to do much surfing at home but have had the chance to surf in many countries including Australia, New Zealnad and, Fiji. Typically i like to take a lesson as a way to refresh my skills and Learn 2 Surf was definatly the best surf lesson i have recieved. The staff was very helpful and informative and also took some solid photos of me on the water. In addition Muzi is a wicked little beach town not far from Cape Town with great waves for beginers and the shallow water is also very benificial when mastering the art of Surf!!

Cheers Learn 2 Surf Crew, I miss your beach!!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Even though my friends and I live and work in Cape Town, we want to be able to make the most of this beautiful city we live in! A few of us agreed that surfing on the weekends is a super fun way to get some exercise, fresh air and spend time together... so we decided to do it properly! The team at Learn 2 Surf went out of their way to make the lesson fun, informative and worth every cent. Happy to report that we're now pro-surfers (in our minds at least, haha) and hit the water whenever we can, thanks to L2S and their awesomeness!

Cheree T, Manager at Learn 2 Surf Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thanks so much for such a cool review!
I am so stoked you had a great lesson :)

Give us a call when you want to come surf again !

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Thanks so much guys for an awesome lesson! I've tried to surf a few times on my own, but taking a lesson with you has made such a difference - should have done it from the start. I got up on my second wave! Now I'm super stoked and will definitely be in the water loads. Super friendly, super professional, super fun!

You are so welcome!
I am so happy you had a great lesson!
Now to keep practicing and improving, keeping the stoke alive :)

Ill see you in the water :)