“Our children are always treated well”

Jungle Jim's Stellarton
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Stellarton
Reviewed June 19, 2018

We love to take the kids here especially on Tuesdays when they eat by their height! Great way to save money and they always get something yummy

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed March 23, 2018

There food is great. I had the Safari wraps last time I was there. I always love their sizzling wraps. There was 19 of us, 9 of them being kids. The kids love going to Jungle Jims. The servers are always great with the kids. The kids especially love the decor and the big fish in their fish tank. If you have kids, you and them will enjoy your dining expirence.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Decent chicken wings. Hand cut fries. Send around $20 on wings fries and a 20 oz beer. Not good for the body but great for the soul.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I'd called a week in advance to reserve their private room for 10+ people for the night of Saturday Sept. 9th, 2017. Upon arriving they had bumped us and gave the room to a party of 30. I don't care why it happened, but right off the bat was ready to walk out, though we were expecting latecomers so we stayed, (No compensation was given for this error)

Then two steak dinners had to be sent back and still were not satisfactory, a burger meal and wings were mediocre, and drinks were not garnished.

More of a family place to eat, that caters to kids.

This is more of a kids restauramt than anything else.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Geraldine M
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Good food, large portions, friendly staff. Wasn't too expensive and was easy to find. Next time I visit I am going to go for dinner and have some of the cocktails.

Date of visit: August 2017