“Great place for a dinner out.”
Review of Andre's Seats

Andre's Seats
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Stellarton
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Nova Scotia
“Great place for a dinner out.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is very nice inside. Lots of old brick and architecture mixed w a music theme that includes dozens of framed and autographed classic record albums, concert tickets, vintage radios, and even a juke box that once belonged to Elvis, thee Elvis.

Service is friendly and normally quick. No complaints from any of my visits.

The food is really tasty. The salads are fresh and crisp which is not always the case in this area. The pizza is a high point, voted best in the province this year. In a county with a unique pizza style, this one is best.

A wide menu to meet most peoples needs. Desserts are said to be good, but i havent had any myself.

If your in the area for a tournament or for cacation, you will be missing out if you miss this place.

Halifax, Canada
“Hidden gem in Stellarton”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had visited this restaurant a few years back and it was almost off my radar until someone pointed out an article in the local paper about it and BAM, I was back! I have to say this is a lovely little restaurant full of wonderful music-related decor, right down to the concert tickets placed under the table glass. The exposed brick walls provide a very cozy atmosphere and the place was filling up when we got there. The ONLY waitress seemed a bit stressed but quickly explained that it had been very quiet around suppertime and the other wait staff had gone home because of this. Then she got slammed! We did wait a bit too long but were very thankful we did wait when the food arrived! AWESOME greek salad and fantastic thin crust pizza with very fresh toppings! The menu has lots of selections from which to choose and we had a hard time deciding so we will need to go back again very soon to try something else! Kudos to our waitress for keeping it together on an unexpectedly busy evening! Oh and PS: VERY clean and comfortable washrooms!

NJ
“Good place to eat if in the area”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am currently working in Stellarton and a colleague recommended Andre. So I said sure. I have been there twice so far and had pizza both times. It was good. Was it the best pizza I ever had, probably not. Will/would I go back there for pizza or another entrée, definitely. Food is good there and the staff is friendly. Since it is still early in the 'tourist' season they close early on weekdays (8pm). My colleague had a steak there and said it was good. I will try it next time I am there. Which will probably be next week as I am travelling here every week.

I have eaten at very high end places and by mistake some very low end places all over the world. If your in Stellarton or nearby and want a decent meal I think Andre's will serve you well.

One more thing, the décor is fantastic. I don't normally eat at restaurants for the décor but Andre's is great. Lots and lots of album covers supposedly actually signed by the artists. All the tables have concert tickets encased in them. It is pretty neat. If your a fan of 80's music you will love looking around at all the memorabilia. For you Elvis fans they even have a jukebox they claim belonged to Elvis at one time

“Chef rude”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Went there with my son and his friend! My son ordered the maple curry penne! The pasta was not cooked! I have eaten this dish several times and had not had a problem before! When we told Cindy the waitress she put a fork into it and said yes it is not! She took it back to the kitchen an returned 15 min later with a menu and told my son to order something else because the cook said it was cooked and if he made it again it would be the same! Who does that? We have been there many times and recommended many people there! Not anymore ! who gave the right to that cook? what cook would refuse to cook a menu item the way the customer wanted and paid for or should of been cooked! I asked Cindy if this was his practice and she said yes! Where are the managers and owners if this happens all the time? Clearly this cook is not a trained chef and does what he pleases to suit himself and not the customers!

7 Thank 123bdj
Nova Scotia, Canada
“Wear a sweater and stay away from the salads”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Love the setting and most of the foods but the salads are terrible. Too much lettuce and no enough other ingredients. I find this place always cold so wear a sweater and you will be fine if you get a table by the heater.

Visited December 2012