“Best vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

timaslova
Moscow, Russia
“Best vacation”
Reviewed March 2, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

We stay for my 40 anniversary.this was the best birthday ever.big clean pool.beautiful garden.we love sitting area in the garden in front of the pool.ocean view terrace was my favorite.villa is very cosy and very well designed.all beds and linens are new,place is very clean.

Geraldine...
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed December 15, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We just came back from a trip in tankah, close to tulum, and cant say enough about such a great time we had! We were 3 families with children staying at tankah house owned by a very nice couple, she is russian, he is mexican and both are simply the best in terms of hospitality!
We were received very warmly, and offered all what we needed for our stay.
The house has a beautiful garden, with a lot of privacy, excellent for having laid back afternoons with barbecues, and the kids just had so much fun with the pool.
We also loved our mornings on upper terrace with incredible seaview. No constructions across like we experienced in playa del carmen, it seems like paradise was just in front of us. Tankah is just a peaceful area that has just not been affected by strong tourism, and i would simply recommend it for all those who want to be enjoying what all this area once used to be: nature and tranquility, away from hassle of downtown, but still very close to everything if you ever want to do some activities.
One thing absolutely needed: a car! You will maximize your experience if you rent one, as the area is a little remote (but what we wanted and couldnt expect better!)
We also loved the fact that it was 2 houses in one, as each family could have its own kitchen, own fridge, own living room and could give each other some privacy whenever wanted, not to just share everything all the time. That was a plus for us.
We also walked to that cenote area, casa cenotes, and once again, how amazing that was, the kids really enjoyed it, we went kayaking, some of us snorkeled, and the water was just crystal clear, apparently very good for divers too. And just walking distance from our house!
Leo, our host, who just seems to know everything about diving, was just excellent to guide us into all our activities, and nadia, his wife, a sweetheart, always ready to make the best of our holidays!

This was by far one of our best trips abroad and will definitely come back!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Simply Magical!”
Reviewed December 5, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We chose this place because of a great discount and I'm so glad we did! This place is absolutely amazing and has everything to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. The house is very spacious, each room has its own bathroom and a shower so there is a privacy that you need but if you want to just chill or have some fun with your friends, just get out and enjoy a wonderful set up outside with the pool, hammocks, BBQ ..., which we did :) All in all it was a truly wonderful experience and I took many sweet memories with me, be back for sure!

Your age range 25-34
Anna Bel...
“Big villa, amazing beach”
Reviewed December 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Excellent big villa. Very clean.
Super view, amazing beach, very friendly and helpful hosts, treated us like family.
Everything was fantastic!
We really had a very good vacations!
Definitely worth the price we paid.

Irinaisha...
Mexico City, Mexico
“I will be back for sure.Just wait for me my lovely place!”
Reviewed December 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Hi everybody I wanna tell you my story about this amazing villa, place where it is situated.Honestly saying I don't trust any comments but when my friend, Laura, told me about this place I fell in love with it, I knew for sure I go..and I go to that place. I was worrying when I come I wouldn't get that I've expected and.....it was even better. I don't know whom I liked more the owner or that lovely huge house with the swimming pool, with the beach near by....both of them were really cute. The owner talks several languages,soo inteligent nice person.Really I would like to have such a nice friend. I can describe that house much but what for, there is its description that is true. I just can say this house was amazing,big enough for my crazy huge family. We went to cenote,it was very close, who doesn't know it is a a huge cave with the lake inside, if you swam there once you cannot forget it. We went to Tulum, so close, about 10 min of driving. There was a big place with a lot of pyramides , like a small village, it was nice. There were a lot of beaches and mexican restaurants there..We've been for 10 days there and it wasn't enough. I promised to the owner of the villa to be back but I am very responsible person. Lovely villa wait for me, I am coming soon!

Anna A
“Family vacations.”
Reviewed August 24, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stay 1 week with my husband and 2 kids in this beautiful place. We love it and definitely gonna come back . everything in that house is totally new and clean. The pool is big. In the garden there is big palapa where we were having breakfast and chiling out in hamacas. Also there is a nice fire pit . so we used it once for bbq for my son birhday.The beach is in front of the house. There are couple nice restaurants in 5 minutes distance from house. And 500 metersaway we did snoorkling in lagoon of Soliman bey. It’s a beautiful beach with nice restaurants. We totally recommend this place ffor vacations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CarolinaP...
New York City, New York
“Great home with beautiful pool & backyard”
Reviewed February 15, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The house is in great condition and well equipped (hairdryer, kitchen appliances). The backyard is beautiful and has a fantastic swimming pool. The owners, Leo and Nadia, are very nice and helpful people. The only downside is that the beach in front of the house is full of reefs, so not suitable for swimming.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing