“Yummy Street Tacos”
Review of Taqueria Honorio

Taqueria Honorio
Ranked #4 of 564 Restaurants in Tulum
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I stopped here for a quick bite after shopping in town. It was packed, so I figured the food would be good...and it was. I had the lechon pork tacos and they were delish - tender pork, fresh corn tortillas and topped with chicharrones. Perfect with a Coke. I also took home some veggie tacos which were also super tasty. I loved the condiments and friendly shared seating. Can’t wait to head back to town!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

The tacos here were amazing, the ingredients were fresh and plentiful. I also enjoyed the variety of sides and sauces, all very flavoursome and different.
Really great atmosphere.
Probably these were the best tacos I had in all of Mexico! Happy I got the chance to try it on my last day in Tulum

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Everything we ate here was incredible. We have been back twice in three days. So authentic, cheap and tasty. Great service, such a busy place but we waited no more than one minute to be seated and 5minutes to have food on our table. Couldn’t recommend this place more highly. My fiancé swears it’s the best food he’s ever eaten! Big call from someone who loves good food.

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Nothing more to say, best tacos at the best price. It gets crowded easily so best to be there early - not open for dinner (closes at 3pm).

Reviewed March 25, 2019

We stoped for a quick snack as we were biking by, because the vibe was good. We got some vegeterian tacos and a quesadilla. Very afordable classic good food