“Holy crap this place was insanely good. ”
Review of Kitchen Table

Kitchen Table
Ranked #59 of 765 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Description: Kitchen Table is a restaurant located on the jungle side of the Tulum - Boca Paila beach road (km mark 6). A wooden grill, a bar and ice boxes full of local fresh produce are the only ingredients we need to create delicious food and cocktails. We do it because we love it <3
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Run don’t walk to kitchen table. We came here for dinner and it was absolutely fantastic. My husband and I love food, particularly seafood. This was easily the best lobster and octopus we’ve ever had. The drinks were also spectacularly done, incredibly flavorful and thoughtfully put together. They also make their own liqueurs and I really enjoyed the limoncello one with their dessert platter.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank CourtneyC80
Write a reviewReviews (1,121)

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Kitchen Table offered the most unique dining experience I've ever had. I went this Sunday and was wowed upon entering - everything from the service to the ambience to the food was incredible.

I highly recommend the octopus dish - never have had such fresh and delicious octopus!

If you're in Tulum and you don't go here, you would definitely be missing out!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank E_shen2014
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Food was amazing! I got the chicken omelette and it was so tasty! You’ll love this place. Came here with my sisters. They got the chocolate chip pancakes. The portions are HUGE!

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

I would hands-down recommend this place for dinner. The atmosphere was friendly and charming and the food was spectacular!

1  Thank teebsinDC
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

Kitchen Table has been on my long list of restaurants to go to in Tulum. The lady at the hotel I’m staying at highly recommended I come here, so I did. I read reviews saying the short rib is amazing, so I ordered the short rib. One of the best short ribs I’ve ever had. The service was impeccable, and the show in the kitchen was very entertaining especially for a solo diner.