“AMAZING!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kay-Op Divers
Mexicali, Mexico
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

i went diving with kay Op two dives in the amazing reef and two dives in dos ojos it was so great i really like the beautifull cenotes the service was very good and our guide very know perfectly al around that was so fun and unique experience i going back next year for sure to do some other cenote daving thankyou guys from kay op for the awesome dives

Visited May 2012

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Impeccable service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Kay-Op divers is easily hands down one of the best dive shops i have ever been to due to their excellent service and professionalism. The associates were very knowledgable and knew all the best spots. Definately would recommend.

Visited May 2012
Oslo, Norway
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Would never dive with them again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I really regret not reading some of these other reviews before diving with Kay-Op divers. Do not dive with this company. The equipment really old and scruffy, and the guide we had was obviously so bored of his job that he did some extremely inappropriate things under water which I'm not allowed to post here. (Females: do not dive with him) Stay away. There are plenty of other dive operators in Tulum.

Visited January 2012
Toronto, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“A Great Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

We took a trip to Dos Ojos cenotes with Kay Op and had an absolutely marvelous time. Our guide, Sebastian, was friendly, professional, obliging, and very knowledgeable. He was very conscientious about our safety, and about ensuring that we were having a good time throughout. I'd recommend him to anyone at any level of snorkelling experience. I realized once we returned to Canada that we forgot to tip him, so I hope this glowing recommendation will suffice (though he'd get it whether or not I'd forgotten to tip).

The snorkelling experience was really quite special. Though I've spent lots of time snorkelling, I've never been in cenotes before, and Dos Ojos was a great mixture of comfort and challenge. It's also absolutely gorgeous.

I only take marks off Kay Op because some of the wetsuits were a bit threadbare. I know they get heavy use through the year, and they were still serviceable, but it's time to for some new ones.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank kerux
Tagbilaran City, Philippines
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“kay op profesional? I have my doubts”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

First at all they have a very old tanks,the equipment its very old and some of the guides were drunk when we went to the shop in the evening.Asking around other shops around he city they told us many guides of kay op are not in teaching status and they ara notreally cave divers....sorry but for me are many options in the city to choose them

Visited July 2011