“kay op profesional? I have my doubts”
Review of Kay-Op Divers

Kay-Op Divers
Reviewed August 18, 2011

First at all they have a very old tanks,the equipment its very old and some of the guides were drunk when we went to the shop in the evening.Asking around other shops around he city they told us many guides of kay op are not in teaching status and they ara notreally cave divers....sorry but for me are many options in the city to choose them

Reviewed June 27, 2011

We found Kay-Op by chance while walking down the street, and the friendly manager came out to say hello. A cenote dive was on my list for the trip, and my boyfriend doesn't dive, but wanted to snorkel. We each got a 1-on-1 personal tour at Dos Ojos cenote. My dive master was Luis, who did a great job of explaining everything for my first cenote dive. My only complaint was that I got very cold, so would have appreciated a thicker wetsuit and/or a hood. Ricardo took my boyfriend on a snorkel tour, and he had a great time too, except he bumped his head on a rock (you have to watch out in cenotes, there are rocks sticking out where you don't expect them!). The dive was spectacular, with the silouhettes of the rocks showing as clear blue light reached in from the openings. At one point there was no light and we turned off our lights--it was the quietest most peaceful moment ever! I had a good experience with this dive shop.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

The highlight of my recent trip to Tulum was snorkelling in the cenotes at Dos Ojos. We had a large group and decided to go with Kay-Op Divers. They were obliging and helpful, and the tour guides were fantastic. They provided all transportation and equipment, we just had to show up and enjoy the cenotes! Damian was our organiser and he was very helpful.

Reviewed April 27, 2008

My wife and I stayed for a week on the beach in Tulum. While walking in town we saw Kay Op diving with Will the dog in the window. We walked into the dive shop only to leave an hour later having signed up for Open Water classes. Little did we know that we would leave a week later with not only our PADI cards, but two new friends.

We did 7 dives with Kay OP; 5 reef and 2 Cenote (cave) dives. All 7 were fantastic. We felt at ease and prepared for the challenge. Once under water we saw Manta Rays, Sea Turtles, a Moray Eel and TONS of fish! It was amazing. Also, nothing can compare to the tranquility of floating under water in a cave with stalactites like roman columns all around.

Riccardo and Sabrina, owners of Kay Op diving (parrot fish in Mayan) bring passion and professionalism to the water, as well as a genuine desire to create lasting relationships with their clients. They have exclusive access to one of the most beautiful stretches of beach in the area and in town they have recently opened Posada Dos Amigos, a beautiful 11 room hotel with a pool. We look forward to going back to spend time with them both above and below the water.

Reviewed October 30, 2007

I highly recommend Kay-Op Divers. They are safe, professional and are familiar with the best reef dives and spectacular cenotes.
I am already planning to return to complete my advanced courses with them.Grazie Riccardo y Sabrina!