“The 'renting' experience everyone should have.”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Tulum Chuhuk 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Arcelia M
“The 'renting' experience everyone should have.”
Reviewed January 17, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed here after a friend recommended it and I am so glad we did. The loft is beautifully designed – minimal, bright, and clean. I wasn't expecting a kitchen, but that was a wonderful surprise! I wish we'd had more time to cook, but then again… we come to Mexico 90% for the food. The shower was great, the fridge was cold, the bed was comfortable. I loved that it was off the main strip, but not too far away. To me, the neighborhood felt safe. Our taxi had a difficult time locating the loft, but if you follow the directions that the property manager (William) gives, it is not a problem at all. I definitely recommend renting bikes if you plan to explore the city area of Tulum. And as far as getting to the beach, I suggest renting a car or taking a taxi. If you rent from EasyWay they will drop the car off at the loft for you. AMAZING.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing