“Great experience!!”

Hidden Worlds Family Cenote Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Hidden Worlds Cenotes Park offers unique jungle adventures including , cenote snorkeling, ziplines, rappelling, Diving, the skycycle and the Avatar. This park has been featured in more films then any other park in the greater Cancun area including; critically acclaimed 2001 IMAX movie, Journey Into Amazing Caves and the 2007 BBC Planet Earth series, Natgeo in 2007 and HDTV "GET OUT" series in 2011.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here when visiting Playa Del Carmen, and had such an awesome experience, we thrive on adrenaline rush, if you go here you must do everything possible!!

Our adventure began when we were picked up by our tour guide, we picked up just one more couple on the way. Our tour guide was funny, cracking jokes and also giving us insight on what other places are a must see... we arrived and got our gear ready. I would suggest if you go to buy water shoes, hidden worlds sells them at their shop but to me they were expensive, my husband was smart and bought some at Walmart before our trip to Mexico, but you will need the water shoes and Bio degree ad able insect repellent. We headed out on our adventure, it was a long bumpy and wet (it rained early that morning) through the jungle, but the ride alone through the jungle was fun, hold on tight!!!

we did the ziplines including the avatar which was so much fun! The zippiest land in cave water so be sure to have your water shoes on that fit good because I lost one in the water...since hardly anyone was there our tour guide let us do the ziplines a few times. We didn't have the sky cycle as part of our tour but the couple in our group did, and since hardly no one was thereally our tour guide secretly let us do the sky cycle too, which was an awesome experience but also a work out.

The repell was just OK for us, I thought it was going to be a longer repell into a cave, so I was a bit disappointed with it, but it was still fun and our tour guide still had us laughing...

The last paRt of the tour was the cenote snorkel which was an amazing experience and beautiful, I was just a little more disappointed that the snorkeling was so short and there wasn't a lot of snorkel in the cave, but it was still beautiful, bring an under water flashlight or under water camera with a flash to see better under water because it's really dark..

Over all we had lots of fun and had a great experience, our tour guide was funny, nice, and made the experience better

1  Thank nursekt909
There are newer reviews for Hidden Worlds Family Cenote Park

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were a little scarred when we pulled in, we have been coming to Cancun for years and have been to all the "big name attractions" This park was better than any of the others! Great for ages 12 and up. Very friendly staff that speaks English very well. Safety was up to US standards. Highly recommended! :)

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I enjoyed visiting this place. The experiences are interesting and the staff is friendly and helpful. The bad point is the photo package, which is extremely expensive. I bought it just because my wife forced me, but I think this was a waste of my money.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were just in Talum in April 2013 .We thought we would go back to Hidden Worlds again with my Daughter this time as she had never seen it and we had enjoyed it two years ago. Last time we hired a private guide and he took us to the Church Cenote and Hilarios Cenote.We enjoyed that trip and told many people what a good time and value it was. This time we took the colectivo from our Hotel It cost us 8 dollars to get there. When we arrived we were told we had to wait ,only Hilarios was open for tours as they tried to stear us to the expensive attractions ,packages .We asked for the private guide deal and was told no ,the prices were way up 35 dollars U S for one cenote. Signs up no cameras or cell phones ,so you had to obviously buy thier package. We were treated poorly and rudely and ended up catching a colectivo back to Cristal Cenote ,but we enjoyed that for 8 dollars a person and saved our 105 plus that it would have cost us at Hidden Worlds. I would not waste my time with this attraction until they return to the customer friendly value that it used to be .It was a nice attraction for a good price then now new management has wrecked it .should have known by the empty parking lot.

4  Thank mike c
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I really enjoyed visiting Hidden Worlds. Some of the experiences were for beginners. I am very active and I rock climb so the descending into the cave and the short zip line was a bit lame. I really enjoyed the roller coaster and the air bike. That was awesome. Overall I had a great time.

The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the photo package was a sham. They said they would include not only our pictures but pictures of the jungle and the cenote. When I looked at the cd when I got home it did not contain the additional photos they promised. I expected a lot more for $40.

1  Thank lidiaz