“girls trip”

Hidden Worlds Family Cenote Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Hidden Worlds Cenotes Park offers unique jungle adventures including , cenote snorkeling, ziplines, rappelling, Diving, the skycycle and the Avatar. This park has been featured in more films then any other park in the greater Cancun area including; critically acclaimed 2001 IMAX movie, Journey Into Amazing Caves and the 2007 BBC Planet Earth series, Natgeo in 2007 and HDTV "GET OUT" series in 2011.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Awesome experience must see true nature of Cancun cant miss Panco & Martini rock! Caves & ziplining for the first time I'm hooked. Go see it or you will be sorry.

All reviews
in 105 reviews
"cenote"
in 397 reviews

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I booked this trip through our resort located outside the city of Playa del Carmen. It was about a 40 minute ride in a passenger style van with three other couples (The "Italian" lovebirds, The middle-aged Frenchman and his wife, and the mom & daughter from Philly!)

Our guide for the day was Stephanie (Steffie). She thoroughly made the experiences better memorable. She was informative about the area and the history of the cenote we were snorkeling and so much more. Steffie spoke 6 languages and was extremely personable to all (even the rude frenchman) - apparently, his resort informed him this was a 'french tour' and he was not amused at the beginning with having to hear everything in English prior to the french translations {OF WHICH HE DID NOT NEED AS HE SPOKE AND UNDERSTOOD ENGLISH PERFECTLY, BUT THE WIFE DID NOT!!!} After consulting with the ladies from Philly we decided we would be happy to hear Steffie speak it in French first and this pleased the Frenchman and we enjoyed the rest of day with no more french wining :--)

The cenote was amazing. This was our first cenote experience but will not be last. Once I entered my husband was a few feet ( a meter) in front of me and he said "honey, look at the water." I replied, sincerely "I cannot see the water!" I was really dark not looking at the lighted area and the water was motionless and it seriously blended to the point I could not see it until it was moved by others getting in!

If you snorkel you gotta see this and if you dive frequently you will be bored after 30 minutes and want to dive BUT that gives your an agenda for your next visit!

We travel to this region approximately 3-5 times a year for 28-40 days. We are less than 6 yrs from full retirement and intend to have a small domicile in the area within the next 2-3 yrs.

Peace, Love and JOY to all and Remember....U cannot take it with U when U meet your maker SO ENJOY WHAT YOU GOT UNTIL YOU ARE GONE! God Speed and GOD BLESS!

2  Thank TanyaKnapp
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We are a group aged 12-55, and this was the most fun we had on our whole trip! Every thing we did was a blast: the ride on the crazy truck into the jungle, zip lines, the avatar roller coaster, rappelling, and the beautiful cenote snorkeling. I have snorkeled cenotes before but this one is not to be believed...the scale is immense and the water is so deep and clear, you feel like you are flying. Beauty, adventure and thrills...it was fantastic! A few notes: there are bats in the caves for those of you with bat issues. They don't bother you. It's a rustic place, don't expect Disneyland. Ladies - wear board shorts because the Avatar ride is basically a few straps on your legs and butt and you'll be much happier in board shorts.But whatever you do, GO. This place is fantastic.

2  Thank DeVineCopy
Reviewed August 14, 2012

THE AVATAR RIDE. Omg this place was incredible. It feels like the real Jurassic park. From open air jeep ride, to underground river snorkeling, to zip-lining into a cave. Wow. The guides were great. The experience was unforgettable. And was cheaper than other parks offering less. Your big kids will love this.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 10, 2012

At the last minute we called Hidden Worlds and asked if 6 of us can jump on a 2 Cenote Tour. The prices were better than the bigger cenotes in the area. Even though I haven't experienced the bigger ones we had a great time at Hidden Worlds!

The 6 of us were toured by Nathan. He did a good job of explaining and going at our pace. I think our supposed 2 hour tour turned to almost 3 hours. He was funny, informative and the cenotes were amazing. I definitely recommend checking it out if you're looking for only a cenote tour.